The KCK Chamber is excited to announce The Best of KCK and Wyandotte County Business Event of the Year — showcasing our diverse, collaborative and vibrant business community!
The Boulevard Members Club at Children’s Mercy Park will be filled with regional businesses of all categories and sizes. Businesses will have an opportunity to display their personality and regional flavor for hundreds of attendees all while gaining exposure and access to the area’s leading business professionals.
ATTENTION KCK CHAMBER MEMBERS!
Interested in a booth?
– Booths are FREE as a KCK Chamber Member benefit, but space is limited!
– Non-Member booths are $150
– Individual tickets: $10 Member / $15 Non-Member / $20 Day-Of
– Contact Kate Kershaw, Director of Partnerships and Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in reserving a booth space by Friday, Oct. 14.
WHAT DO I GET WITH A BOOTH?
– Participating companies receive free vendor space and complimentary registration for two company representatives with your confirmation
– Two additional complimentary registrations to share among your business contacts
– One covered table for your display – 6’ rectangular
– Complimentary parking for you and your guests
– A great event and the opportunity to network with hundreds of business leaders and potential clients
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Board of Public Utilities
Providence Medical Center
Unified Government of KCK/WyCo
Burns & McDonnell
Great Wolf Lodge
Design Mechanical, Inc.
Healthcare Resort of Kansas City
KC Aviation Department
Mark One Electric Company, Inc.
Nebraska Furniture Mart
University of Kansas Hospital
Greater KC Building and Construction Trades Council
McAnany Van Cleave & Phillips
NECA/IBEW Power Partners
Country Club Bank
JR & Co. Roofing Contractors
KU Medical Center
Main Street Credit Union
KCK Women’s Chamber
BUSINESS EXHIBITS | TASTE OF KCK | BEER + WINE + SPECIALTY DRINKS | ENTERTAINMENT | BEST OF KCK AWARDS | & MORE